Friday, November 4, 2011

Stef leaves Costa Rica

September 27, 2011

Stef was pretty anxious to head to Tennessee. You can see how excited she was. When we usually go there, we take an aftenoon flight and arrive in Nashville around 10:00 PM. However, her flight was scheduled for 7:00 AM, which meant that I had to have her at the airport at 5:00 AM, which meant that I had to be up at 3:30 AM - Oh Well so much for getting a good night's sleep.

I got her to the airport on time and went with her to the check-in desk to see if her bags were not too much over-weight, and they were. One thing that our friend Johanna told her is that she takes a shopping bag with her and put the excess in that because a shopping bag is not counted for a bag or weight. This is something we should all remember for future airline travel.

She gave me a hug and kiss goodbye and headed for the gate.

There she goes 

After she took off - I headed home and went back to bed for a couple of hours. She was scheduled to land in Nashville early afternoon and my friend Bob would be there to pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment