Saturday, June 5, 2010

May We Have Your Attention

Stef and I moved here what will be 3 years in November. We bought some property and built what we thought was going to be our last home. Well, we put so much into it that it has become much more than we want to handle - We have made the decision to down-size on the lot and house. The objective is to sell the property, buy a lot in Hacienda Atenas with a smaller building area and build another house. I already have the ideas for what we are going to build and have a great builder to build it exactly the way we want. However, to do this we must first sell the current property.
By selling this house and building a smaller one, we will have the time to start doing a lot of traveling throughout Costa Rica, and the rest of the world. I once promised Stef that I would take her to the places in Europe and Asia that I have been...She is still waiting.

The property is listed with many of the local realtor's and we will soon be going on the new MLS with a specific realtor. The link below will take you to one of the realtor's ads that I think is especially cool because it includes the house being shown on You Tube. - let me know what you think.


Wish us luck, and don't worry - we will always have a place for you to stay


No comments:

Post a Comment