Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our Humble Abode is On The Market

Well, we went and did it. Yours Truly got a bug to build another house so we put our house on the market to get the cash to do this.

One thing that I really enjoy doing is to work on the design and over-see the construction of a new home built in Costa Rica. By being involved  in several of these projects since moving here I have learned alot about how they are built. And, it is nothing like someone coming from the US would imagine. 

I guess that I am starting to get a little bored and want to work on a major project before I get too old to do it. What we have now is great, a wonderful home in a nice gated community, a very attractive large lot that has won awards for it's landscaping, and a guest house that has given us some additional income when our friends aren't visiting. But, I gotta do what my mind tells me to do - KEEP BUSY.

We have it listed through 3 selected Realtor's that we trust and respect. Yep, that can be done here in Costa Rica.  If you know of someone who may be looking - the contact information for them and the listing link is (in alphabetical order with ladies first):

Go Dutch Realty - Isabelle Jones
http://www.american-european.net/costa-rica-real-estate/Residential-home/for-Sale/Atenas-and-Alajuela-areas/Atenas/Spoil-Yourself-Luxury-and-Captivating-Beauty-Atenas

Pure Life Development - Dennis Easters



We will see what happens - wish us luck

1 comment: