Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

and.... OUR 29TH ANNIVERSARY!

So, for Stef and me - there is a double reason for us to celebrate every December 31st, and this year was no exception. "It's amazing that my girl has put up with me for so long - Outstanding tolerance wouldn't you say?" 

A small group of us started out with a great dinner over at Robin & Ursula's house and then we ended up at a New Year's Eve party at Herb & Dian's place who have a beautiful house high on a hill overlooking the Central Valley directly into San Jose. They have a couple of parties every year, but this is the first time that I had the privilege of attending one and boy do they know how to throw a party. Now, every time I see Dian, I call her the "Party Lady."  Check out some of these pictures and you will understand why:










When the clock struck midnight and the fireworks began - from Herb & Dian's house - you could see the fireworks that seemed like the entire country was setting them off - I told you that these people in Costa Rica really like to party!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
FROM
STEF & PETE

1 comment:

  1. I am in need of your suggestion for the options of best nye party nyc venue. Please suggest if it is worth of reserving? I am confused in choosing the venue. Please help!

    ReplyDelete