Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Pizza Maker - Finally!!

I am a lover of pizza's who usually takes a trip at least once a week to get a pizza for lunch or dinner.



Well, about a year ago, my friend Erhard sold me a really neat pizza maker. This bad boy can cook a delicious pizza in about 5 minutes.

The only problem was is that Stef, as hard as she tried, could not come up with a pizza crust that would work with this machine.







Now, things have changed - she found out that a large tortilla will do the job - to the left, you see an example of what she is now using.

Stef has come up with her own home-made pizza sauce and is starting to make a great pizza. She found a place to buy real pepperoni and all the other ingredients that I love to have on my pizza.


This is the result!!!


It is really Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!! Now, I can have pizza just about any time that I want for a fraction of the cost - I can even invite all of my friends over for a pizza party. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - Life is great here in Costa Rica.


No comments:

Post a Comment