Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Information on CR Properties

Somehow, I have been getting pretty involved in helping people to develop websites and blogs.  I guess I do this because I really enjoy creating things. Must be from my marketing background in my previous life. Atenas is big on real estate and apartment rentals because of its location. Because of this, it seems like all the websites I have been involved with relate to those topics. Because of everything that is going on in the states, I was thinking that it might not be a bad idea to share these opportunities with you. You may not be interested, but may have friends that are – believe it or not, recently I’ve been getting some phone calls from friends in the US who want more information on Costa Rica. Anyway, take a look at these sites and let me know what you think..

This is a full-blown website that just went live this morning. It’s about a new Eco Development near Atenas that is pretty neat.

This blog I did for some friends who have properties for sale.


This blog I did hits pretty close to home because it is about lots for sale in the community where we live.


This is an important blog to us because one of these apartment buildings happen to be owned by us.


I really enjoyed developing these sites. This morning, it occurred to me that maybe  others need to know about these properties, so now you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment