Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Hyundai

Well.. remember I said that I wouldn't bet against anything else going wrong with the Hyundai - it did, but really was my fault. I got it hung up trying to pull into a lot in Hacienda Atenas. As a matter of fact, so bad that the running boards were hung up on the asphalt and the right front tire was off the ground. I tried to back it off, but didn't work even though I put it in 4 wheel drive. I kept on hearing the left rear tire squealing, but nothing happened. I ended up going forward while really trying hard not to drive it over the cliff and 300 ft down. Made it ok, but tore up the rear-end doing all this. Luis the mechanic is now in San Jose trying to find me a used rear-end so we will be back on the road in style.

All I can say is that this time - it was my fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment