Sunday, August 30, 2009

What Are We Doing Now?

Some think that retirement is where you take up a hobby to stay busy, or just relax all day. Not true for us because we are busier than we ever have been.

Stef
Well, she did get a little bored after awhile so we came up with an idea to keep her busy. Because of all the experiences we went through in getting accustomed to living here and what we learned, we decided to start something up where she could help others to adjust a little easier than we did. The business is called Costa Concierges, SA. It is a service business engaged in property management, travel / lodging arrangements, and a host of other services. You can see her website at Costa Concierges to see everything she has to offer.

Pete
I have retired 3 times now, and I guess there will be another time or two. The construction of our house and guest house took up a lot of my time during the last year. Now, I am into marketing by working to revamp Stef's website, into construction management with helping my friend Charlie get a housing project completed and sold, and several other projects that I'm working on. Each day goes by very quickly. One major retirement objective I have is to sit in my Rancho by the pool and drink a refreshing Pina Colada. Hasn't happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment